Smooth Calendar Users, Question about the app

1. Skang

Skang Well-Known Member

I like this app. But problem I am having is, every time after 4:00 today's All day event gets removed. It does not show up on display anymore. Only shows up on calendar.

Is there why to fix this? Seems like setting has no option.

Advertisement
  2. Lars

Lars Well-Known Member

There are several timezone issues with this app. Sometimes everything is an hour off despite it being right in the regular calendar. The author was working on it. Don't know where it stands. Email him. He'll help.
  3. Skang

Skang Well-Known Member

I see, I will send him an email.

But why 4:00pm? lol
  4. Lars

Lars Well-Known Member

I don't know where you are but he is probably in europe eight hours later than you. Its the mark of an inexperienced programmer not using proper global local variables for simple calculations like the phones local time.
  5. louie71

louie71 New Member

Hi,

Is it possible to view both exchange and yahoo calendars as one calendar? I am looking for an app that can take both my yahoo and exchange calendars and synch them together to view as one calendar. Much like what can be done on an iphone. How do you contact the developer? I went to his website and there is no email contact that I could find.

Thank you,
  6. Lars

Lars Well-Known Member

If the yahoo calendar shows in your main calendar app, you can make it show in the smooth calendar widget. Carl is a response developer too...
  7. louie71

louie71 New Member

That's my issue. With my samsung tablet there is no option to chose yahoo calendar. I can chose google calendar, exchange, hotmail and a few others, but yahoo is not an option. I am perplexed by this as I can merge and synch my yahoo and exchange calendar on my itouch, but it appears this is not a built in feature with android so am trying to find an app or widget that will provide me with this feature. Do you have an email contact for Carl?

Thank you,
  8. Lars

Lars Well-Known Member

carl@catharsis.se but he won't be able to help on that issue. His app just displays what's in the phone calendar app database. Your job to sync it. Look for the XML feed for your Yahoo calendar and have google import the feed. You must do this from a PC on your google calendar page (though possibly the phone can add a feed from a link.) Then the calendar will show. Basically like an iCal feed on iPhone.