• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SMS APP

I use Handcent, and when I long-press a message, I can choose to see the details of the message:
Screenshot_2014-12-27-08-15-29.PNG

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0
Ah, I understand, and yes you made perfect sense;)
Hmm, yeah, not that I know of.
Sometimes I wonder that myself as someone will send me a text, and I won't get it for a long period of time (even though my phone was on) and I wonder WHEN they sent it vs. when I received it.

I totally understand now. :)

Perhaps someone else may know something I don't.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I haven't heard of that one. Do you have a link?

you can get it from xda forums here the link to read all about it

http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-stock-messaging-sliding-ui-extra-t2825144

heres the downloads take the third one down thats the stable one thats in the playstore i fourth one is beta , also what i like is you can buy from playstore what i did or you can chck back and get it free from xda forums

Download donate version from play store here.
There is no difference between the donate version and this one!
Attached Files
apk.gif
SmittenR1.2.1.apk - [Click for QR Code] (9.17 MB, 4286 views)
apk.gif
SlidingR1.2.2.apk - [Click for QR Code] (9.18 MB, 2275 views)
apk.gif
SmittenR1.2.4.apk - [Click for QR Code] (9.19 MB, 16089 views)
apk.gif
SmittenB1.3-4.apk - [Click for QR Code] (9.27 MB, 7980 views)

Upvote 0
I've come across apps in the Play store that will tell you WHERE the person is AT who sent you a text or call so I assume the app can also supply the time.

Is this regular SMS as provided by the carrier or some internet IM service? Because any sender's location information would have to come from the carrier's network, and they'd likely only make that available to the police and other law enforcement AFAIK.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones