• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

sms,calls and data plan application

rewq

Lurker
Jun 27, 2011
So here is the thing.....many of us started using apps like netcounter and callmeter to track how much mb/gb we have spent, right?

But my current operator gives me x free minutes to talk, but if I talk 1min and 1sec, it counts them like 2 minutes. You know what I am talking about.

So it has become more important to me to know how much minutes I have left than data traffic.

Does any app offers that kind of settings for calls?

Thanx.

So here is the thing.....many of us started using apps like netcounter and callmeter to track how much mb/gb we have spent, right?

But my current operator gives me x free minutes to talk, but if I talk 1min and 1sec, it counts them like 2 minutes. You know what I am talking about.

So it has become more important to me to know how much minutes I have left than data traffic.

Does any app offers that kind of settings for calls?

Thanx.

In the EU operators are legally obliged to count and charge per second. Rounding off to the next minute is illegal. Where are you?

Upvote 0
In Croatia.

I will have to wait for July 1st, 2013 for that, as well for cheaper roaming costs.

So I guess that that kind of app is out of focus for developers....I can only count minutes and add number of made calls to that (right?)...cause every call is actually one extra minute, it is unlikely that you can make a call last exactly 1,2,5 or x minutes.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones