• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SMS Error Code: 64

Call customer care and try and get to there tech support guys if the customer service rep cannot help you with this, tell them your getting error code 64 and most likely 97 and to see if you have a lock in the messaging center which you do, they will take the lock off and texts will work again.

I had this done yesterday and my texts started working again right away, hope this helps.

Upvote 0
Call customer care and try and get to there tech support guys if the customer service rep cannot help you with this, tell them your getting error code 64 and most likely 97 and to see if you have a lock in the messaging center which you do, they will take the lock off and texts will work again.

I had this done yesterday and my texts started working again right away, hope this helps.

What if you can't even call with your phone? :/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones