• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SMS Filter app

VsUK

Jun 2, 2011
Been searching about but I can't seem to find anything so I thought id ask you guys as I'm sure some of you would know what Im looking for.

I would like a SMS app that will filter out specific SMS replies to a separate hidden list. For example. I send a text to a friend having whatever conversation & then I send another but I start the text with a key word like, Lock followed by my text. That text then goes to a separate private conversation list where he can reply back in with secrecy but as long as i put the key word before my text its secure on his side.

Is there an app for that :p

Never seen one, never needed one either. But quick google search for "android secret SMS" reveals number of choices.
While they don't seem to be doing exactly as you described, they do pretty much hide or encrypt SMS for numbers or contacts of your choice.
Seem there is quite many of these apps, you might check them out, read the info and users review.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones