SMS Issue - Call back number included in every text?Support

Last Updated: 2013-06-20 19:09:23
  1. StaggerLee

StaggerLee Well-Known Member

For one particular sender (wife), I get the call back number in every text she sends. I will get the text, and below it a seperate line that shows: CB#: 415XXXXXXX
    This only happens with my wife's texts, all my other text just show the message with no CB#.
    Anyone know why this would happen with just one of my contacts and if there is some setting that will turn it off? It makes the text bubble twice the size and is, well, annoying.
    Thanks

Advertisement
  2. bradyapba

bradyapba Well-Known Member

its on your wifes phone. shes enabled "show call back number" on her phone.
    StaggerLee likes this.
  3. StaggerLee

StaggerLee Well-Known Member

Thanks! I would have never thought about it being on her end. Although, it only started happening yesterday when I fired up my new S4, it didn't happen with my old Rezound (she also has a Rezound).
    Anyway, thanks for the advice...I will check out her phone tonight.
  4. bradyapba

bradyapba Well-Known Member

your resound may not of been able to show it, so you never saw it, where as your s4 can show it.

if you look at your txt options on your s4, its at the bottom, "show call bacck number" if you wanted to show your number. Shes probably got the same option on her phone somewhere.
  5. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

A feature I find interesting in this day and age.. at least there's a choice.