SMS Issue on Fresh 3.1.0.2

Last Updated:

1. Psywar

Psywar Active Member This Topic's Starter

I just installed this ROM today when I got home from work around 10am.

This is my first time rooting I am pretty positive all went well. I have been receiving gmail alerts and twitter alerts all night. I sent out a bunch of text messages last night to people and when I woke up I got zero text messages back.

So I went to my email on my computer and I sent an email to my phone using the @sprintpcs.com account. It has been over 30mins now and I still have not received a text message from myself.

Anyone have any clue what could be going on here? I updated PRL and Profile.

I did a search, but it seems like this is not something that comes up much.

Thanks guys!

Advertisement
  2. t0ast3d

t0ast3d Well-Known Member

Try flashing it again, without wiping.
    Sometimes things just get screwed up

Psywar likes this.
  3. exBBuser

exBBuser Well-Known Member

I say he wipes everything. If the problem happened while flashing a full wipe will most likely take care of the problem, besides is the only way to really tell if the issue got fixed. Otherwise if it persist u r gonna be wondering......what if. So wipe/flash and report back.

Psywar likes this.
  4. t0ast3d

t0ast3d Well-Known Member

Eh.

Either way should be good.

5. Psywar

Psywar Active Member This Topic's Starter

Thank you guys for the tip! I am actually at work right now. I guess the Sprint Tower near my house is down or something. As soon as I got in to another City everything came through. It was a huuge cluster of crap lol!

It was weird I had signal at home, I ended up getting a hold of a friend who uses sprint and lives near me and he told me what had happened. So everything must have been backed up from the Tower being offline or something.