• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SMS Issues

Hey guys. New here, so I hope this isn't a common question. I did a search but couldn't find anything.

Anyway, my Samsung Galaxy S2 (with ICS) has recently started doing something with the SMS program I use (GOSMSPRO) that drives me crazy. Every time I come out of the lock screen, regardless of what screen I was on before, it automatically opens up my text message list. It shows the previous screen I was on for a second, then goes straight to the sms screen. It didn't do this before and I don't know if I've activated an option I didn't realize or not. Can anyone help?

colmmcgrath why would you tell them that ? Any way don't listen and do something that extreme.I don't see anything in settings to fix your problem so my advice is to go into settings Applications find the gosmspro app click clear data then uninstall then reboot phone and reinstall the app.Sounds like its just getting hung up or maybe there is a setting but this way should definitely fix it.Good Luck And Have A Great Day.

Tom.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones