SMS keeps force closingSupport

Last Updated:

1. Morcelu

Morcelu Member This Topic's Starter

Hey anyone else having the problem of SMS application timing out and asking to force close its been doing it to me now for just over a week, I thought it might because of the applications I had DLed (I had about 5, Flash Light, Profootball, College Football, Slide Puzzle, and Ringdroid.) But I then did a factory restore and sure enough about a day later its doing it to me again.
    Anyone else been having these problems, I'm getting close to 30 day mark and this is driving me nuts, getting really tempting to just return it and chalk it up to a google bust.

Advertisement
  2. misskiks

misskiks Member

That problem happened to me before but only becuz I had 760 msgs in 1 thread.....its a lot slower wen yu have a lot of texts. Try to delete sum stuff and see if it still does it

3. Seby86

Seby86 Member

mine does the same thing, even on my 2nd replacement g1. until there is an update that resolves this issue i suggest just keeping ure threads under 100. that worked out for me pretty well. i just delete the thread when i get to 90-100.

4. gslotter

gslotter New Member

I work for T-Mobile G1 support. It's actually a known issue with the phone. A software release will resolve those issues hopefully.

5. robbmoms

robbmoms New Member

Gslotter a softwear release when do u think that will happen since u hav tec background