• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SMS Messaging order fix?

heyitsericc

Nov 2, 2010
next door
Ever since I got my HTC Legend, the order of my SMS have been messed up. I'm pretty sure it is the server side time, since when I check the text to see the time, it appears approximately 3 hours before. Eg, sent at 10pm, shows it received at 7pm.

I started using Handcent to fix this problem, but it became really slow and laggy. I recently factory reset my phone and decided to try ChompSMS and Go SMS. Both were quick, but still had the order bug like the stock SMS.

I had to resort back to Handcent.

Anyone have any other reccomendations. I dont care about customization. Just speedly, simple, and most importantly, the order bug is fixed!

P.S. I believe Froyo for my HTC legend might fix this, but thats a longs way away!

Thanks in advance!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones