SMS / MMS Back upGeneral

1. MrNDT21

MrNDT21 New Member

I am looking for a way to back up all of my text/picture messages. I have well over 2,000 from my gal and I would like to save them all and possibly print them if needed. The problem with leaving them on my phone is it slows my text messaging drastically. Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. gruss

gruss Well-Known Member

Sms backup will save them, but not mms. Mybackup pro I believe will save both. Not sure how you would print them.
  3. airjordan223

airjordan223 Well-Known Member

handcent?
  4. WormDoes

WormDoes Well-Known Member

SMS Backup + backs up SMS and MMS. Good idea to do over WiFi as it takes a while. I have over 5,000 messages and even on WiFi it takes up to 30 minutes to backup/restore
  5. AndroidRider

AndroidRider Well-Known Member

"sms backup & restore" works great for me, has restored over 5000 text easily it also allows you to view all the messages backed up without them actually being on the phone itself, and you can back them up in a file format that's viewable in a computers browser if you want to print them. It doesn't do mms, but I really see no point in backing those up since you can just save any pic you get to yoe gallery...