• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SMS / MMS Back up

MrNDT21

Lurker
Jun 22, 2010
I am looking for a way to back up all of my text/picture messages. I have well over 2,000 from my gal and I would like to save them all and possibly print them if needed. The problem with leaving them on my phone is it slows my text messaging drastically. Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

"sms backup & restore" works great for me, has restored over 5000 text easily it also allows you to view all the messages backed up without them actually being on the phone itself, and you can back them up in a file format that's viewable in a computers browser if you want to print them. It doesn't do mms, but I really see no point in backing those up since you can just save any pic you get to yoe gallery...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones