SMS Popup disappearedGeneral

1. icyboyice

icyboyice Well-Known Member

So on the stock messaging application there is an option to enable popup windows when a text message is received .... i checked this but still get no popup , just shows up regularly on notification bar ...anybody can help?:confused:

Advertisement
    :
  2. johnnyolivares

johnnyolivares Well-Known Member

Maybe clear data on the messaging app?
  3. unnamedny

unnamedny Well-Known Member

did you install another launcher? it might be blocking the stock popups There is a great app called SMS popup on the market.
  4. icyboyice

I did used to have holo launcher , but i used go sms pro with that (had the whole true ics look) but now that i decided to go stock (lg launcher etc), the messaging popups don't work ...i cleared data on messaging and lg home apps .... but nothing ...i did have lg home frozen when using holo ...could that have affected it ? :confused: ...and yes i am aware of the market apps , but i want the stock popup to work like when purchased :(
  5. icyboyice

I've done trial and error on this matter (i am rooted and debloat my motion following safe guide lists ) ...and every time i followed the unbrick guide to get back to stock... the popups worked fine... but when i mess with systemui apk (black status bar mod) , or maybe delete lgsetupwizard ...they disappear and dont come back until i unbrick ..? Idk what it is :confused: