SMS save to SD card. How?

Last Updated:

1. unkle73

unkle73 Member This Topic's Starter

Just got an HTC Desire and love it for the most part. there are however, a few issues I have with the phone that I am go desperate need to resolve!

First, the sms inbox is apparently saving to the internal memory instead of the SD card. There is already a severe lack of space thanks to the apps I have installed. how can I get the machine to simply store them to SD card instead? Can't be that difficult can it? is there an app for this?

Secondly, there is the aforementioned internal memory capacity. It doesn't require many apps to be installed before the storage space warning icon shows up in the bar across the top of the screen. Are there any apps that can allow installation to the SD card instead me the internal memory? I really don't want to have to void the warranty on my handset to perform the rooting procedure.

Lastly, the keyboard. THe shift capitalization is so erratic, it doesn't seen to be all to determine where and when are the right times to use it! This can be incredibly infuriating. Especially writing a message like this! Also, when adding a word to the dictionary, the word is not then added to the body of text I was just typing out, so it must be typed again!
    Is there a better alternative keyboard app? or can this be fixed go the phone's configuration somehow? (IF it can, I can't find where). one other thing. when the phone is turned to landscape and I try to use the keyboard, it seems to only accept a certain amount me characters before its stops allowing character entries! just as infuriating! especially as when the phone is upright, it can be incredibly hard to select the place go the body me text where you want to add a word or sentence by touch.

HELP PLEASE!!!!

Advertisement