• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SMS Schedulers, ANY that work?

Hey guys,
I have long wanted the option to deliver a text message at a specific time, maybe in the morning so I don't wake someone, etc... I found a few last night, and none seem to work, they all only show a total of 2 contacts, and I can't manually add any. I can't even figure out why these two are in the list, I've sent text messages to many more people.

If anyone knows of one of these that actually works and is either free or has a trial, please let me know. I'm not going to pay if it doesn't work.
So far I've tried RoiDroid, SMS Wishes and SMS scheduler, and decided to stop downloading after that, rather than waste my time. So far, alot of people have very similar, if not the same complaints about these 3 and the others I've read about.

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones