SMS/Text Message/Picture Message

Last Updated:

1. MotoDriod

MotoDriod Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

How do I save and send picture messages?

Advertisement
  2. sho95

sho95 Well-Known Member

Open messaging -new message-select options-attach-pictures. Now if you want to send more than one you select slide-show instead of pictures.

3. sneaky_zekey

sneaky_zekey Well-Known Member

im useing the android by motorola and noticed i cant send or receive pictures. i have handcent app but still nothing. i do not know if i was able to before i downloaded the handcent app but i like the customizeation i get with that app. any ideas

4. sho95

sho95 Well-Known Member

Cant send??? how do you try to send them?

5. sneaky_zekey

sneaky_zekey Well-Known Member

i have tried going into the regular app and touch the menue key and add attachment or whatever, touch on picture,then touch the picture i want. its added to the text and says it converting it to mms and sometimes resizes it. i add a few words and touch send. it sends it but the person i sent it to never recieve it. i also try to send it with the handsent app and same outcome.

i ask them to send me one back, they say they do but i never receive it. the odd thing is i can send it to my self and it works.

6. icstars989

icstars989 Well-Known Member

An easy way of saving too, is just long tapping on the pic and then choose to save to SD. That only works with the stock app and chompSMS, I believe with Handcent you have to go through the menu, could be wrong, its been awhile since I used Handscent.