SMS Text messages not being received.Support

Last Updated:

1. morecowbell

morecowbell New Member

It seems I cannot receive texts today. I rarely use this feature but was informed by a friend that he had texted me and wondered why I did not respond. The last time I used this feature was about a month ago.

Logging into my Sprint account, it appears Sprint has updated their website to include something called ZipText. This is new to me but may not actually be new. It appears to be set up to forward any texts it receives by default and the messages I expected to see did not appear there. In fact no texts appeared there.

So is anyone experiencing problems receiving texts?

I have tried powering down and up my phone. I have successfully sent 2 texts to different people but I do not receive their replies or new messages. I cannot see a setting that would cause this. I have gone into the "Messaging" application to send texts.

2. zcarman

zcarman Well-Known Member

Could be an issue as my wife had the same problem today. Said she went in to check messages after she talked to me and there was one in her drafts - she deleted it and all my messages came through at once.