• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help sms wont send!

when i first got the milestone it worked fine but then it wouldn't send my messages. i can receive sms and surf the web. now when i make calls my 3g just drops and i lose the call. i try ed reseting the phone back to fact settings it worked for like 2 messages.my yahoo messenger works also. any info would be greatly appreciated

when i first got the milestone it worked fine but then it wouldn't send my messages. i can receive sms and surf the web. now when i make calls my 3g just drops and i lose the call. i try ed reseting the phone back to fact settings it worked for like 2 messages.my yahoo messenger works also. any info would be greatly appreciated

Have you called Tech support? Could be a carrier issue or could be an issue with a app you have installed. To make sure it's not the phone don't install anything after a factory reset. If it still happens then you can be sure its a network issue of the carrier.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones