• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SMSMyFile service and client now free for all Android users!

smsmyfile

Nov 29, 2009
SMSMyFile service and client now free for all Android users!

SMSMyFile is a free file sending hosting service. It features a new and original concept of sending files via SMS to other mobile users.

THE ADVANTAGES:

- Send full-size pictures and videos, any type of data, audio, programs etc. to mobile or PC

- You dont need to set up an email connection and are not limited to MMS, Bluetooth or infrared connectivity restrictions

- Service and software is completely free of charge, the only costs are your regular carrier charges for SMS and data sending

- Supports all the latest Mobile platforms - Symbian, Windows Mobile, iPhone, Android, Palm Pre - WebOS, Blackberry, JAVA Mobile.

- Data can be sent as a link to recipient's email on PC and then downloaded at no cost

Installation:

Search for "smsmyfile" on Android market and install!

Thank you for using our service!

SMSMyFile Dev Team
SMSMyFile

Thank you. We are working hard to make it more user friendly. If you have any suggestions please do post here or send PM. Best Regards SMSMyFile Dev Team
I downloaded the program. I have not been able to use it yet cause I do not have anything that requires sending on this SD card. I will test it when I get home from school later on tonight. I do think the UI is great....very easy to understand. I may be purchasing the pro if the test goes well tonight. Can't beat that price.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones