SMSMyFile service and client now free for all Android users!

1. smsmyfile

smsmyfile Member

SMSMyFile service and client now free for all Android users!

SMSMyFile is a free file sending hosting service. It features a new and original concept of sending files via SMS to other mobile users.

THE ADVANTAGES:

- Send full-size pictures and videos, any type of data, audio, programs etc. to mobile or PC

- You dont need to set up an email connection and are not limited to MMS, Bluetooth or infrared connectivity restrictions

- Service and software is completely free of charge, the only costs are your regular carrier charges for SMS and data sending

- Supports all the latest Mobile platforms - Symbian, Windows Mobile, iPhone, Android, Palm Pre - WebOS, Blackberry, JAVA Mobile.

- Data can be sent as a link to recipient's email on PC and then downloaded at no cost

Installation:

Search for "smsmyfile" on Android market and install!

Thank you for using our service!

SMSMyFile Dev Team
    SMSMyFile

Advertisement
  2. Marc Wonderland

Marc Wonderland Well-Known Member

This sounds like a pretty useful app...Imma check it out.
    smsmyfile likes this.
  3. jfe

jfe Well-Known Member

Trying it now
    smsmyfile likes this.
  4. smsmyfile

smsmyfile Member

If you have any questions or suggestions on how to improve our app please let us know...

Thank you for using our app!

SMSMyFile Dev Team
  5. Marc Wonderland

I downloaded the program. I have not been able to use it yet cause I do not have anything that requires sending on this SD card. I will test it when I get home from school later on tonight. I do think the UI is great....very easy to understand. I may be purchasing the pro if the test goes well tonight. Can't beat that price.
    smsmyfile likes this.
  6. Marc Wonderland

Tried to register for the site and the domain name expired yesterday....Looks like it is pending for renewal.....
    smsmyfile likes this.
  7. smsmyfile

smsmyfile Member

Sorry for inconvenience it is back online...

8. smsmyfile

smsmyfile Member

Thank you. We are working hard to make it more user friendly. If you have any suggestions please do post here or send PM. Best Regards SMSMyFile Dev Team
  9. Marc Wonderland

Can you advise me how this works? Can I upload files from my phone? Do I have to do it from the website?
  10. smsmyfile

smsmyfile Member

Hi, You must use our freeware Android client in order to be able to send files. Search for "smsmyfile" on Android market and install. Instructions are shown on the first application start. Best Regards SMSMyFile Dev Team