Snap on silicone case

Last Updated:

1. nicallen63

nicallen63 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Does anyone have the snap on silicone case? If so what do you think of it? Im thinking about picking one up and just wanted to see how people that actually have one feel about it.

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Barbara

Barbara Well-Known Member

I have one and I like it.

3. jhughes23

jhughes23 Member

I bought the shell/holder combo. Its black, rugged looking and pretty sweet. It is not silicone but a soft/hard plastic. I use it in combination with the screen covers and it's pretty much completely protected.

Beware though, there are covers floating around that cover up the LED light on the top right of the phone.

4. wildbill

wildbill Member

It is a nice case, but it does use up precious space at the top row on the slide out keyboard.

5. T0LLPHR33

T0LLPHR33 Well-Known Member

i believe all the current cases for the DROID slightly cover the top row of keys...even though my fingers don't have a problem hitting the top row of keys...

hoping the silicone 1's don't have this problem...

6. mothbeast

mothbeast Active Member

I've had this one and the snap on clear plastic one. The silicone is much harder to put on and take off. It's also textured which i hated because it picks up dust and looks dirty. The hole for the speaker is not cut to the same size as the speaker grill. The edge where the toggle button for volume and the camera button are is completely covered and the case never laid flat as nicely there. I felt like it grabbed a little and made opening the phone harder. It is grippier feeling though so if you're afriad of dropping it it might be a better case.