• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Snap on silicone case

I bought the shell/holder combo. Its black, rugged looking and pretty sweet. It is not silicone but a soft/hard plastic. I use it in combination with the screen covers and it's pretty much completely protected.

Beware though, there are covers floating around that cover up the LED light on the top right of the phone.

Upvote 0
I've had this one and the snap on clear plastic one. The silicone is much harder to put on and take off. It's also textured which i hated because it picks up dust and looks dirty. The hole for the speaker is not cut to the same size as the speaker grill. The edge where the toggle button for volume and the camera button are is completely covered and the case never laid flat as nicely there. I felt like it grabbed a little and made opening the phone harder. It is grippier feeling though so if you're afriad of dropping it it might be a better case.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones