Snesiod and Super Gnes (both Lite) both don't work

1. jrdnwheeler

jrdnwheeler New Member

Whenever I try and load a game into Snesiod it says failed to load rom and Super Gnes just locks up. I have an Evo. Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. qazwsx16

qazwsx16 New Member

Same here, only thing for me is that it doesnt even recognize the roms I have on my phone.

I have an EVO too.
  3. gordon1hd1

gordon1hd1 Well-Known Member

I have an Evo also, and the Paid version of Sneoid. So far i haven't found a rom that the emulator can't play.

Is every rom you try to load failing or only certain roms? Such as Kirby Superstar or Super Mario RPG.

If only a few certain roms are failing, you need to enable the C-Core setting in the emulator for Snesoid. To enable C Core, go to menu>other setting and scroll to the bottom.

Let me know if you still having trouble with Snesoid even with C Core enabled.
  4. jcash3

jcash3 Well-Known Member

Have you found a Super Mario RPG rom that works? If so, could you PM where to find it at? I still have this game for the SNES, but my SNES doesn't work anymore, so I am dying to get it for my DX.
  5. jrdnwheeler

jrdnwheeler New Member

Yeah nothing works at all. I will enable that setting and see if that helps.
  6. mitchbradley

mitchbradley New Member

i d/l a genesis rom and it works great, so i d/l the snesoid rom and when i download the roms androzip fails to unzip the file and no suported files show up when i open snesoid? pelase help
  7. toma5a5

toma5a5 New Member