1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Snesoid display help

Last Updated:

1. dav3

dav3 Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, Im new to the forum so if my issue has been mentioned before I apologise, but I cant find it.

Ive downloaded Snesoid for my HTC Desire, the thing is, when I view demos on YouTube of Snesoid running it has the screen positioned to the right and the controller d-pad to the left.

You will know what I mean if you go to this link:
    YouTube - HTC Desire - NES, SNES, GBA, GEN. [Download]

Im trying to get this setup, can anyone help?

My controls, no matter what i try, always cover the screen and Im limited with which games I can play.

Advertisement
  2. StuartTheFish

StuartTheFish Well-Known Member

Go into the settings screen and set the screen to be upside down.

3. dav3

Ive just tried that but it doesnt move the screen over to the right. It just turns it up side down

4. StuartTheFish

Oh, sorry, somehow misunderstood what you meant! You need to disable transparency for the d pad.

5. dav3

Ive tried that as well. Currently i have to cover parts of the screen to control the game. Im trying to move the screen over so there is no over lap with the controls. In the video the screen is ranged to the right so there is no over lap with the controls. This is what Im trying to achieve if possible. Cheers

6. StuartTheFish

Yeah, just tried it myself. It used to work and revert back to the old style dpad, which moved the viewable screen over to the side, but I guess it's been removed now though mate. Those videos you've seen are from an older version. If I figure out it's still hidden away somewhere I'll let you know. You could always hold the phone upright instead for the time being, that way the buttons don't overlap anyway.

7. dav3

Thanks for your help mate, if I find it ill let you know as well. Its sending me through.

Regards Dave