1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

snesoid issues: virtual keypad up/down double presses

Last Updated:

1. lermaniac

lermaniac New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,

I have a Samsung fascinate and I've tried out both snesoid and supergnes. Both of them seem to be overly sensitive when pressing the up and down virtual buttons. It seems way too easy to press 'too hard' and have it register two up or or down movements. This is especially frustrating when anything that requires scrolling through a list. I seem to have zero problems with the left and right virtual buttons. I've even tried to press them harder/longer and they rarely register two hits.

Anyone else ran into this? I've tried with both emulators in portrait and landscape. Tried changing my grip, etc etc.

Advertisement
  2. Legato

Legato Well-Known Member

have you tried using a Wiimote or other bluetooth controller with it? I couldn't use the virtual keypad cause it took up so much of the screen and i couldnt do diagonal D pad movement. Dowloaded teh wii controller app (there are two, one is $5, one is free, both work fine) and i just use a wii mote now or a wiimote with classic controller. Frees up a ton of the screen.

3. lermaniac

lermaniac New Member This Topic's Starter

I am using this exclusively to play on the go..I really don't want to carry around a wii mote :)

4. RichieHD

RichieHD Well-Known Member

Samsung Fascinate is a no-go for the Wiimote anyway. SGS's use Bluetooth 3.0 and it's not supported in the app.