1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Snesoid Multi-Touch Trouble

Last Updated:

1. mimpy

mimpy New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey I'm kinda new here but I couldn't find a thread that addressed this problem.
    I'm using Snesoid on my Droid X and it works great but the problem I'm having is that I can't use more than 2 buttons at once. I know Multi-Touch is made for having two buttons used at once but is that as far as it can go?
    I'm up to a part in Chrono Trigger where I have to use 3 buttons at once as a password but the third button wouldn't register so I was wondering if there was a way to fix that.
    Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Tuyentuyen

Tuyentuyen Member

Easy fix - just temporarily map all of the 3 keys required onto a single hard/soft button (i.e. not the onscreen buttons) in Snesoid. Press that button once at the part where you need to put in that password and voila you're in :) Change your key mappings back after you're done.

3. StuartTheFish

StuartTheFish Well-Known Member

Which part of the game is that? I don't remember anywhere where you need to press 3 buttons at once, and I just recently completed it again on my desire...

4. motoDaveX

motoDaveX New Member

In lab 16 after catching the rat which i hate cuz i feel like im gonna break the touch screen. I have a droid x and key mapping does work for the 3 press passwrd as mentioned.

5. StuartTheFish

StuartTheFish Well-Known Member

Forgot all about that bit. L, R and A at the same time, when you find out about lavos? I don't remember remapping anything to do it though... :confused:

6. Red Leader

Red Leader Well-Known Member

How did u guys catch the rat when playing this on your phone? I'm playing it on my incredible and it's impossible!! I can't seem to go fast enough. I've done this playing on PC emulator with no problems, and I haven't been able to transfer the save file from the phone to catch the rat on the pc and then transfer the save file back to the phone (the pc emu doesn't load it for some reason).

Please help cause I love this game and would like to continue playing.

7. Therev29

Therev29 Well-Known Member

The first run for me was impossible. try starting from the bottom and chase him back up. you have to be spot on to catch him though. you probably won't be able to catch him on the way down so do a save state when your at the bottom. i was able to do this my incredible

8. sandman256

sandman256 New Member

FYI
    Make sure your screen is not upside down (other settings if you're not sure). It took me a little bit to figure out why it wasn't working. Once I changed it back, it worked just fine.

I have the Incredible btw.