SNESoid on ZTE RacerSupport

1. usama92

usama92 New Member

I just brought a ZTE racer and love it! Basically I downloaded snesoid lite on it but it doesnt support multitouch. Is this because its the lite version or is it the version on android or is it just my handset model? :S Any help appreciated.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Rob_A

Rob_A Well-Known Member

Zte Racer has multitouch. I know that Snesoid lite does not. (I'm reading reviews and since it does not work on my HTC EVO)

Not 100% sure if you get multitouch in the full version.
  3. Baggy

Baggy Well-Known Member

I take it the 'multitouch' means being able to touch many points on the screen or in this case being able to run and jump pressing 'B' and '>'. I know the lite one's controls when trying to run and jump makes Mario duck and move to the right!?

Zte Racer
    I can't be sure the Racer with the resistive screen has multitouch?
  4. Baggy

Baggy Well-Known Member

I think if you have a wii controller theres a app that lets you use them
  5. No_u

No_u Well-Known Member

A solution to this, googled your phone and saw it has extra buttons. Just assign the SNES controller buttons to those and keep the D-pad on your screen, I do it this way (remember, the volume rockers are also there :p).

- Baggy, yeah there's an app just search for it in the marketplace it's called simple wiimote. Tried it today, works fine ;)
  6. Motor_mad

Motor_mad Member

The ZTE Racer does'nt have multi touch
  7. cowboy46

cowboy46 Member

ZTE Racer is not multi touch for sure
  8. gagan313

gagan313 Member

Hey guys did you know that i can get dual touch on my racer?? its soo cool... i can pinch and zoom and everything after compiling a few components and now there is a dowload for everyone!! on android.modaco.com, register and search zte racer and find the dual touch mods!!!