Sniper Ghost Warrior

Last Updated: 2012-01-22 20:44:54
  1. la sal

la sal Well-Known Member

Picked up Sniper Ghost Warrior this weekend. I enjoyed the stealth and sniper play in COD MW1 and MW2 much more than the run-and-gun you see in the Free-For-All Room. Graphics are poor compared to MW's but this could be a personal favorite if they update the graphics in Sniper Ghost Warrior 2. It is a bit difficult at times when playing on Easy. Once I finish the story, I will start multiplayer. Hopefully, the connections are not as bad as I've read.

Anyone play this game without the "hit indicator"? This is the red dot that calculates your wind and distance for you.

Anyone play multiplayer?

Advertisement
  2. TheCompBoy

TheCompBoy Well-Known Member

This game is tons of fun, I didn't finish it yet but i played a bit on the campaign and its realy hard without the hit indicator.. But one thing i love in the game is when you do a headshot and watch the bullet thats realy cool.
    la sal likes this.
  3. la sal

la sal Well-Known Member

Headshot cam helps makeup for some of the graphics. Once I finish the campaign, I want to start on multiplayer. You on the PSN?
  4. TheCompBoy

TheCompBoy Well-Known Member

No i have the PC version of the game.. Unfortunatley :(
  5. la sal

la sal Well-Known Member

Went into a deathmatch but I could not find anyone on my scope. I got slaughtered...lol. There were 11 other players in the room during the match.
  6. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to this game, should be here probably today from gamefly. I have always loved the sniper portions of games, so I hope this lives up to my expectations!
    la sal likes this.
  7. la sal

la sal Well-Known Member

How did it go? I've gotten quite a bit better at Deathmatch...particularly the maps Camp and CountryTown.
  8. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member

I haven't tried online yet, I usually beat a game on story mode before I go online. I am really liking the game though.

In shooting games the sniper portions are always my favorite, so I have been pretty pleased with the game.

My PSN ID is CharlieW if you want to play when I'm ready to go online.
  9. la sal

la sal Well-Known Member

Definitely. My PSN ID is GBPackers96_10
  10. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Might have to check this out. I always like sniping. Can't really imagine a deathmatch with all snipers, though.
  11. la sal

la sal Well-Known Member

None of that idiotic quickscoping you see in Call of Duty.