• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sniper Ghost Warrior

la sal

Android Expert
Feb 19, 2011
Waukesha, WI
Picked up Sniper Ghost Warrior this weekend. I enjoyed the stealth and sniper play in COD MW1 and MW2 much more than the run-and-gun you see in the Free-For-All Room. Graphics are poor compared to MW's but this could be a personal favorite if they update the graphics in Sniper Ghost Warrior 2. It is a bit difficult at times when playing on Easy. Once I finish the story, I will start multiplayer. Hopefully, the connections are not as bad as I've read.

Anyone play this game without the "hit indicator"? This is the red dot that calculates your wind and distance for you.

Anyone play multiplayer?

This game is tons of fun, I didn't finish it yet but i played a bit on the campaign and its realy hard without the hit indicator.. But one thing i love in the game is when you do a headshot and watch the bullet thats realy cool.

Headshot cam helps makeup for some of the graphics. Once I finish the campaign, I want to start on multiplayer. You on the PSN?

Upvote 0
How did it go? I've gotten quite a bit better at Deathmatch...particularly the maps Camp and CountryTown.

I haven't tried online yet, I usually beat a game on story mode before I go online. I am really liking the game though.

In shooting games the sniper portions are always my favorite, so I have been pretty pleased with the game.

My PSN ID is CharlieW if you want to play when I'm ready to go online.

Upvote 0
I haven't tried online yet, I usually beat a game on story mode before I go online. I am really liking the game though.

In shooting games the sniper portions are always my favorite, so I have been pretty pleased with the game.

My PSN ID is CharlieW if you want to play when I'm ready to go online.

Definitely. My PSN ID is GBPackers96_10

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones