Snow/Ski Report App Beta

Last Updated:

1. kaediil

kaediil Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all,

I have been building an app for OnTheSnow.com that provides snow and ski reports for resorts, links to passes and deals and the ability to map resorts to get navigation. The app is almost ready for release, but I need some beta testers. Please contact me through PM if you would be willing to beta test it for me, thanks.

-frank

Advertisement
  2. tp_technologies

tp_technologies Well-Known Member

if this has support for Canadian resorts i would love to try it out, however im only really interested in ontario, quebec, and some of the border states. so it will be kinda hard to test until december or so when we get some snow

3. kaediil

It does indeed have Candian resorts. It has data on over 2500 resorts across the world. While I understand it will be more useful after the snow falls you can certainly test the ui now and just check the overall functioning of the app. I will send you a pm.

-frank

4. tp_technologies

tp_technologies Well-Known Member

this seems to work very well...a little slow at times like when loading the regions but that could have been my data connection too. the only thing i would like to see, since im from canada, could you make a setting to view the temperature in celcius?

other then that its great and i plan to use it once the weather is right

5. kaediil

Yeah, the regions download a lot of data, so if on 3g it can be slow.

As for celsius, you can go to preferences and set it to metric for cm and celsius.

Thanks for the feedback.

-frank