"SNS contacts"Support

1. neeko123

neeko123 New Member

This has been driving me crazy for weeks now.. I hope I can word this to make it make sense. I have a Galaxy S and recently joined my contacts (who were already synced to facebook) by hitting join contact, join another contact, then facebook. (so there is a little fb "f" beside their name in contacts) I only did this so their profile pics would show up in my messages when I text them. It worked for everyone except a couple of friends I can't find when try to find them under fb. I tried just adding my own contact photo because I had done that before and the pic would show up in messages. I used to be able to add a photo and the one I added would show up in messages, now it's not. it shows up under contacts though. and I can't delete their already synced fb profile, it says, "can't sync sns on phone" or something. I tried to just delete them and start from scratch but I can only delete the phone contact part. No one seems to understand this.. if anyone has a clue what I'm talking about please help, this is so annoying :confused:

Advertisement
  2. snapper.fishes

snapper.fishes Well-Known Member

If you go to settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> All applications -> contacts you can wipe data, which will erase all traces of your contacts. Then you can start afresh.