So a Verizon Executive just called me.

Last Updated:

1. Clittzen

Clittzen Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Due to all my issues on thursday which I posted previously getting my Droid X, and my boyfriends Droid X. She just called me to talk to me.

I was very suprised to pick up the phone hearing an Executive from Verizon.

Thought everyone should know if you contact the right people, you can get help! I was not expecting a phone call at all.

:)

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

cool!

3. JubbaTheHutt

JubbaTheHutt Well-Known Member

I too have been contacted by executive employees following-up with issues regarding my account in the past, and this of course gives me yet one more reason why Verizon will continue to have my business.

4. mortymouse

mortymouse Well-Known Member

Yep, same with me.

5. syntrix

syntrix Well-Known Member

Very cool!

Remember the story, maybe a month ago..... an ATT customer emailed an exec at ATT, and they were threatened with a LAWSUIT!!!

Day and night difference here!

6. lilcal70

lilcal70 Well-Known Member

verizon is the best :)

7. Lightninrod

Lightninrod Well-Known Member

I hope you mentioned the volume issues and if you did what was her response?

8. unccman

unccman Well-Known Member

Would you mind going into a bit more detail about what she said? Did she offer anything to compensate you for your troubles or did she just want to call and assure you that your problems were not going unnoticed?

Either way, I'm very glad to hear this and will continue to be a very happy Verizon customer. I've been with Verizon for over eight years and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. Can you rule the air now? No, you cannot, because you're not Verizon, AT&T.

9. Clittzen

Volume issue as in units available? Unfortunately no, I know they cannot control that. :( It's Motorolas fault there. I'm waiting for my second Droid X to arrive for my boyfriend on the 27th.

10. Clittzen

Well I have had a few issues with my account.

1: I received a defective HTC Droid Incredible, which I had a choice of waiting a month and a half for a replacement new Incredible, or get the Droid X on the 15th.

2: I have gone through 5 Motorola Droids in two weeks. I emailed about 13 executives in between this period of time exclaiming my issues.

3. I was supposed to get a call from a CSR on thursday morning to order my Droid X. They never called.

4: I had to call CSR when I didn't recieve my call to try to place an order, they wanted me to go into a store and do a direct exchange. I was on my way to the store they told me to go to, where my unit was, and I called to verify as I was on my way to the store, they had sold my unit from under me and hung up on me.

- So long story short, I had to call a CSR not very happy. They ordered my Droid X, and sent me another refurb. After that decided to go into a different Verizon Store that was not the one that hung up on me. Which sadly is the one I've been going to for years and will not be going back. But the manager was amazing and he went above and beyond for me, called CSR, got a Supervisor on the line and had them approve me for a early upgrade on my main line since my annual is in October for another Droid X to replace the Moto Droid. I just had to send back the refurb they had just sent me, and they were supposed to call me today at 5...

Well they didn't call me but the executive did to see how I was doing :).

So I just had to call back CSR and order the Droid X and give them the tracking of the refurb I sent back.

varaonaid and Lightninrod like this.
  11. dequardo

dequardo Well-Known Member

5 Droids in 2 weeks? Hmmm

12. Lightninrod

Lightninrod Well-Known Member

Sorry for my lack of clarity. No, I meant the speaker volume. There have been many reports(and I thought you had too but now I know you didn't.) of low speaker volume and that's a big issue for me in deciding which smart phone to buy. The OTA update may have addressed this just now but I'm not sure.

Thank you for reading and replying to my post.:).

13. Piiman

Piiman Well-Known Member

VZW knows what's on order and what's in the pipe line, They know how many they would have on launch day and they said it was enough if it wasn't going to be they could have had a different launch day.

They also said they would have enough, They also said No preorders and (yet most were sold and being held before launch day), they said no appointments we all know that wasn't true.. VZW had a lot to do with what they have/had on/in stock and how they were actually being sold.

Did you at least tell him they need a more consistent message and one they actually adhere to? :confused::D

14. TimeMachine

TimeMachine New Member

LOL i just love your joke avatar..