So...Activity Launcher Not Responding?Support

Last Updated:

1. HeXiiK

HeXiiK Well-Known Member

I've been having issues lately with my phone force closing the activity launcher and lagging horribly. I literally have to wait sometimes 5 minutes to text.

Any suggestions? I'm running the Virgin Mobile Rom at the moment, nothing rooted. No SD card is inserted.

Advertisement
  2. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus Contributor

Hey HeXiiK. If your not rooted I'm going to need to move you over to the LG Optimus V forum. Okie Dokie

You probably have installed a bad app, or you have been using an app killer (system optimizer) to much. First try pulling battery and holding power button down for 30 sec. then power back up. If that doesn't work try to figure out when your problems started and what apps you installed just before then. Delete one and see if that fixes the problem. If not re-install and try another. You can also go to settings/applications/running app's and see which ones are running, then go to about phone/battery usage and see if you find one that sticks out as using a lot of your battery.
  3. dramatech300

dramatech300 New Member

Usually if my phone starts to act up like that I do a fresh restart erase all and start over. It makes the phone work great and in fact I havn't had the problem since. However, my phone is rooted as well. So if yours is not then I'm sorry to say you may keep running into problems with the phone. I know I did before I rooted. The phone is so much better rooted and with a new rom. :D