So apparently my back cover grew legs and walked away..

Last Updated:

1. xxteargodxx

xxteargodxx Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I fell asleep with my phone in my bed, forgot to put it back on the headboard before I slept and now I wake up to my Droid missing it's back cover. How the HELL is this even possible?

I'm so frustrated right now, not just at the fact that the back cover is so loose it can be removed by me tossing & turning in my sleep but also I have to pay 5 stupid dollars to get it replaced.

Advertisement
  2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Don't wanna be that guy, but...
    [​IMG]

3. Lucidot

Lucidot Well-Known Member

Does anyone else in your house/apartment own Droids?

If not, then at the first sign of trouble having a BM I would consult your doctor immediately.

4. tgambitg

tgambitg Member

In ref to your signature... BBJ lit up the night sky a few months ago when the man upstairs decided to enforce one of the 10 commandments... Graven images not allowed.

5. smee

smee New Member

I recently got home from the mall only to find that the back cover to my Droid had decided to run away. The weird part is that mine had a pretty good fit so I have no idea how it got loose. Anyway, I went to my local Verizon store and the guy there didn't even blink an eye. He simply ordered me a new one for free. I got it via Fedex 2 days later. I was willing to pay the $4.99 when I walked in the store though...

Smee

6. Shadowtech

Shadowtech Well-Known Member

I got the 3 free covers that were posted a while back, still have not had the need to open any of them up. My original cover is still staying in place and tight as ever. It's a bit surprising after hearing how many people have problems with it, coupled with the fact that I battery pull a good bit while playing ROM roulette.

7. sorceror

sorceror Well-Known Member

Mine came loose once, but I managed to find it. After that, I put a small piece of electrical tape on the little 'pad' on the inside of the cover, where it's over the battery. It's been secure ever since, but I can still take the cover off if I need to.

8. leftystrat

leftystrat Well-Known Member

Mine falls off way too frequently. Not generally by itself though. Sometimes when I take it out of its case while driving. Bloody seatbelts are the bane of my existence.

This is the most stupid design flaw I can imagine, aside from including a Faceyspaces icon by default.

9. xxteargodxx

xxteargodxx Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well, I just received my replacement cover in the mail today I had to call Motorola and they shipped me one out for free and it feels great so far no problems.

Also my Otterbox Commuter Case came in the mail today as well, so I am on my way down to the verizon store to have someone I know there apply my screen protector since I stink at it.