so can we load cm10 yet?

1. akikhia

akikhia Well-Known Member

can we load cm10? if so from what carrier?

Advertisement
    :
  2. xstation

xstation Well-Known Member

yeah thats the 1 million dollar question right now... I would assume once it gets ported over... when that will happen is any ones guess
  3. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

4. akikhia

are theey about the same on battery life?
  5. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS Guide

I know everyones happy about there new devices but let's not move to fast, lets get settle in and learn alittle more about your phone before someone really Hard brick there device. Lets have some Patients Eventually Were going to have all the goodies. :)
    PRkid and mike28 like this.
  6. nailzer

nailzer Well-Known Member

The nice thing about this phone I've found so far, most everything I turn off in Application Manager has stayed off so I'm not in a big rush to root right now.
  7. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Patience like pnut said let's take easy
  8. Fuzzy13

I know for me it's twice as good as Cm10 BUT I dont have the blood sucking battery thief known as LTE so I dont know.
  9. akikhia

i see. as long as its better than cm10 on battrry life
    to be honest i dont care much for customizations on a rom as much as i care for stability performance simplicity elegance and battery life.
  10. akikhia

well guys i ran the allinone and its going fine u just need to make sure u do the odin and recovery correctly.

BTW im a big fan of smart keyboard and the htc layout with smart keyboard calibrated is AMAZING. i just love typing now it feels great i wana go on and on and on and on. unlike the ics or samsung keyboards
  11. xstation

do you know if you can replace cwm recovery with twrp recovery???
  12. akikhia

no idea whats wrong with cwm so that u want a twirp?
  13. xstation

just heard cwm was broken and teamwin recovery was better plus u can use the touchscreen
  14. apeiiron

apeiiron Well-Known Member

Update US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S3 to CM10 M2 Jelly Bean build

looks pretty interesting. phone is the same model anyway.

and no, im not doing anything till TeamMetroS3 guides me in un-bricking my phone. lol

..actually i literally wont flash a damn thing afer this is working again until the pros are running things. lol
  15. Fuzzy13

CWM works just fine although I prefer Teamwin ;)