So disappointed... (backorder extended? not sure?)General

1. bbonox

bbonox Active Member

So I'm on an employee account, my brother works at Verizon. I'm getting an upgrade, so I ordered the Incredible today. Much to my dismay, he told me that its listed as not shipping until May 26th :(

Is there any hope of getting it before that? I've seen people on here say they've gotten it before the may 14th backorder date, but I don't know if employee accounts are treated differently or something because I had no idea it was backordered that far.

Advertisement
    :
  2. tonytownsend

tonytownsend Well-Known Member

go to best buy they have them!!!!
  3. bbonox

bbonox Active Member

I would go to Best Buy, but since I'm on an employee account I'm pretty sure I have to order directly from Verizon
  4. mas90guru

mas90guru Well-Known Member

Not an employee but I ordered via the web on Tuesday - received confirm/shipping on Thurs and device today (Friday).
  5. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

There are still plenty at all the retail stores around me.
  6. bbonox

bbonox Active Member

Thanks for the encouragement. When you first ordered it, did it give you a bizarre shipping estimate (like it'll be shipped on the 20th or something) before you got the shipping confirmation?
  7. bbonox

bbonox Active Member

Anyone from the evening crowd have any experience with this?
  8. ryanx27

ryanx27 Well-Known Member

I ordered late Sunday night when it said "shipping by 5/14". I got my shipping confirmation the next afternoon, and got the phone the day after that. TIFWIW
  9. nekoki

nekoki Well-Known Member

You're lucky. All of the VZW corp stores within 15 miles are sold out here. I am going to branch out to check the further away ones tomorrow. But the salesperson at one store laughed at me when I asked him if they had any in stock today. :(
  10. TheBandit181

TheBandit181 Active Member

Employee orders are handled similarly to consumer orders. They just have to be reviewed by the Employee Accounts Team. If consumers' devices are shipping yours is too. If consumers' devices are back-ordered, again yours is too.
  11. smaz1087

smaz1087 Member

I was told my girlfriends dinc would ship on the 14th, ordered on the fourth and received on the 5th.
  12. sk8erdh36

sk8erdh36 Active Member

Ordered mine on the 5th...Said ships by May 14th...Got a shipping notification on the 5th and got it on the 6th.
  13. bbonox

bbonox Active Member

Well thanks for the encouragement everyone. Its so hard to not get excited, I feel like a little kid at Christmas.