So excited!

Last Updated:

1. RandomGuyWeird

RandomGuyWeird Member This Topic's Starter

This will my first Android Phone, I am coming from a Blackberry Storm (HUGE DIFFERENCE!). I feel like I was missing out on some modern things in smartphones today, and Android expresses all of that!

Check out my YouTube Channel: YouTube - RandomGuyWeird's Channel

See you around the forums,

RandomGuy

Advertisement
  2. shoresidejake

shoresidejake Member

I'm actually upgrading from a Motorola Q9c so I know exactly how you feel! Me and my girlfriend reserverd our Droids at Best Buy today! So excited for the 6th!

3. RandomGuyWeird

RandomGuyWeird Member This Topic's Starter

What's funny is, before my Storm was the Q9c!

4. shoresidejake

shoresidejake Member

lol. It's a good phone... but the Alltel branded Q9c has got to go! Bring on the Droid!

5. ggp

ggp Well-Known Member

Q9 users, please move to the front of the line... you've suffered long enough!

6. SoCalMiles

SoCalMiles Well-Known Member

Funny I was thinking the same thing. I'm a storm user who's familiar with forum sites for blackberry (crackberry(dot)com) and that droid has me searching android forums to see what its like over here...lol. Wasn't even gonna post anything till I seen your post and said he's thinking the same thing as me...lol

7. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

Me too - but I am like a guy who was born in 1790 learning how to drive a modern car....

I am coming from a non-smartphone non-PDA non-Blackberry background, as in my last (current) phone is the Samsung Alias (before they were calling it the Alias) with no Internet access and no email access (turned off b/c I hated when I opened my phone in landscape mode and accidentally clicked the wrong key V-Cast or the Web would open and start making a connection, and with no plan I was paying a lot for even that small connection).

I *sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo* can't wait....

8. cconover

cconover Well-Known Member

I'm in the same boat. My current phone is an LG EnV2. Good phone for a non-smartphone, but it's time for me to make the jump. Pre-ordered my Droid at Best Buy last night, this is going to be the longest week ever!

9. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

You know it....and since I ma doing it online (the local store has ~30 customers in it at every point in time I have ever been in there - and I am not *that* much of a fanboy) make it week and a half lol

10. JRSly

JRSly Well-Known Member

Whoa there, spaceman, what is this tech-no-logy you speak of? :confused:

This is the antique, no-name phone I'm looking to upgrade soon, possibly with the Droid.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Droid503

Droid503 Member

I'm stepping up from a Moto MaxxVE, and Friday morning can't come soon enough. I pre-ordered two Droids from BB yesterday and I plan on banging windows at 10am..."open, open, open..."