so happy with new babyGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Bludroid

Bludroid New Member This Topic's Starter

Well I have had my Eris for 5 days. Love it. But i was curious about the droid. I went to play with the droid. I must say the eris put it to shame. The eris is better looking and seem to run smoother. Better keyboard better apps cause of the htc apps with the droid apps. I'm so happy that I got the Eris. I just wish they would have promoted the eris like they did the droid. All in all the droid is a great phone but I really feel the eris is much better. How do you guys feel about the droid to the eris?

Advertisement
  2. snorge

snorge Well-Known Member

same, I went in to check out both before ordering online and though the droid looked like a big ugly mess.

3. Needsdecaf

Needsdecaf Well-Known Member

I am glad that they didn't promote the Eris. Everyone else in the store was there for the Droid, whereas I was only the second person to get an Eris. The whole staff was rooting for it...they liked it better than the Droid.

4. Bravo311

Bravo311 Well-Known Member

Well, I had the Droid for 2 weeks and exchanged it Friday for the Eris and I don't regret it one bit. I haven't had the battery issues most experienced. Thanks to these forums and the 2 weeks spent with the Droid, setting up and running the Eris is a dream.

5. hrbib21

hrbib21 Well-Known Member

I messed around with the Moto for a few minutes, didn't like it. Just not my style. The Eris however, love it. A Store employee was trying to tell me how much better the Moto Droid is but I had to laugh. He had a Crackberry.