• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help So, how do I switch to Launcherpro?

I doubt it.

Launcher Pro is sooo sick and getting better. The developer is completely rewriting it too, so he can make it smoother and better.

His pop-ups, dock swipe, and scrolling everything (dock and widgets) are all awesome.

Thats cool, I hope it comes out awesome because I used the old one for a while, but honestly all it really did for me was make me yawn. In fact when I stumbled onto Livehome I was blown away and that thing has been out a while. All the transition effects like the cube and stretch were sick page flip was really nice and it all had the Launcherpro/ADW feel, just sweeter IMO.

Upvote 0
I'll never go back to Sense. LP has me spoiled. Been on it for months now.

snap20101006_212722.png

Upvote 0
@ iowabowtech

I look at your screenshot and am filled w/ questions: the temp in the top bar, the sense-ish clock, the dock icons the calendar...

I've now got LP installed, but where do you get all of the additions you've got going?

Temp = Weatherbug

Sense-ish clock = Fancy Widgets (No longer available due to it's exact likeness to the Sense widget but it can be found on the net no problem)

Calendar = Smooth Calendar

Dock icons = Combo of LP onboard icons and custom ones from an app called Launcher Pro icons. When you check out that app, there's a link to a bit.ly website where you can download them individually for free if you don't want to pay

Upvote 0
Thats cool, I hope it comes out awesome because I used the old one for a while, but honestly all it really did for me was make me yawn. In fact when I stumbled onto Livehome I was blown away and that thing has been out a while. All the transition effects like the cube and stretch were sick page flip was really nice and it all had the Launcherpro/ADW feel, just sweeter IMO.

Never tried Livehome but the reviews are not that good. I love Launcher. Transition effects are nowhere near as important as the dock abilities, new widgets, and new popups.

Just my opinion but Launcher is the best.

Upvote 0

Live Home + Jesus Loves You ads. I'll pass!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones