• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

So how long untill ESPNradio.com blocks droid?

I hope they do block Droid, the Moto Droid that is. ;)

Oh hell, they will let people use it for a month or so then they will make them buy "vcast" or some stupid add-on, just like what they did with nfl mobile. All of those years sprint had it for free, now verizon gets an exclusive deal..let everyone use it for free for a couple months, now when football season kicks off they have to pay $10 extra a month to access it.

Upvote 0
Just noticed that now that with the 2.2 update we can now go to espnradio.com and stream with our browser. Kinda defeats the purpose of buying the espnradio app (like I did last month).

even with mobile view turned off in the settings it keeps taking me to the mobile site when trying to punch in the url

FYI, using the stock browser

Edit: nevermind, typed in wrong url

Upvote 0
Oh hell, they will let people use it for a month or so then they will make them buy "vcast" or some stupid add-on, just like what they did with nfl mobile. All of those years sprint had it for free, now verizon gets an exclusive deal..let everyone use it for free for a couple months, now when football season kicks off they have to pay $10 extra a month to access it.

Exactly. This is one of my favorite things about Sprint. Sprint does Not nickle and dime you for every feature.. The plans can't be beat. :)

Upvote 0
I use Iheartradio. I listen to ESPN and Fox Sports while at work.

I use iheartradio for that too...to be honest I listen to 90% foxsports radio and the rest espn.

danpatrick>everything on espn

But the nice thing about being able to stream from espnradio.com is that you save 5 bucks on buying the app, and you have alot more options than iheartradio or wunderradio.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones