• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

So, htc says eris is getting 2.0?

SERIOUSLY?

facepalm.jpg

Upvote 0
im one who loves rumors... but coming from a blackberry (followed crackberry as much as i follow this forum) i have realized that NO ONE... yes NO ONE that you talk to at customer service (anywhere) knows ANYTHING. dont listen or take anything they say to the bank.

We have seen video of 2.1 on an eris. we have also heard from customer service people that the eris couldnt handle 2.1. we have also heard that 2.1 was being pushed out last week... also ive heard that back in november verizon was going to push out 2.0 before 2010. ive also heard that you dont know anything either (your mother told me last night ;) )

basically... all of the above is bullshit, except for the video, i believe that is real. so... until i see proof of sense not being able to work with 2.1 im gonna keep on believing that 2.1 will be delivered at some point in the next month or two

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones