• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

so i got my email today from vzw!

I think that most people are having their orders shipped prior to the August 3rd date. This more or less, I think, due to the capacity each distribution point has, they can only fill so many orders per day, plus they would be shipping out everything from accessories to phones other than the X. If there were was truely a backorder on X's then I would expect longer delays.

Upvote 0
so i got email conformation today from vzw! i placed my order on july 21. and it shipped today! i was orginally told it would ship on aug 3. btw. this is my replacement device......yay!
That is cool

did you order through tech support or cs...I am hoping mine ordered on the 20th comes soon but still no email or tracking updates

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones