So I guess you can move that quick menu for jumping homescreens to the top?Support

1. just4747

just4747 Well-Known Member

If so, why didn't any of the early owners mention this being in the settings?

Check out this video - jump to :30 to see what I am talking about- but I think I may even be seeing it at the top AND bottom if I am correct? WTF? Looks real glitchy or something.

But it's weird because at :36, it shows as being just at the bottom again??
    Maybe it switches for homescreens with a lot of icons?

YouTube - Motorola Droid X Vs HTC Evo Latest Review - Get Free Droid 101Freebie.com

EDIT: Here is a screen shot showing both appearing:

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. Airmaxx23

Airmaxx23 Well-Known Member

That's just a display that show's you what screen you're on at the time.
  3. just4747

LoL I know that..I think we all do (not to sound mean), but my post says that in part of the video, when he scrolls, it actually shows the quick menu appearing at the top of the screen instead of the bottom. I haven't seen that anywhere else in any video.

Yeesh and camera results aren't so great indoors against the Evo in the example he does..
  4. Airmaxx23

Mine does the same thing and I see no way of moving it to just the top.
  5. jroc

jroc Well-Known Member

I think its a screen indicator. ADW does this also. U cant use it in ADW, but its there.
  6. Shamrock13

Shamrock13 Well-Known Member

That's interesting. I see it up there. I don't really see a purpose to it though.
  7. just4747

Lol is anyone reading my original post? I know there is a quick menu for which screen you swipe to, I think everyone knows.

My post says that at :30 in the vid, it shows a smaller version of the quick menu also appear at the top as well as the bottom one that we've all seen.

I haven't seen this weird top version in any other video and I've seen em all...
  8. just4747

Updated OP with a shot of both menus appearing.

Is this possibly some quick menu for music controls?
  9. Lars

Lars Well-Known Member

What's with the subliminal messaging at 25secs?
  10. Airmaxx23

It's just an indicator, if you touch it when it's up top it does nothing.
  11. Dyster

Dyster Member

What are you tal....AT&T is great...king about! You should think be.... I love iPhone...fore you post man!!

Must...resist...sucky....network....