1. Good things coming in just a couple hours, stay tuned!
    Dismiss Notice

So I just bought the note and have no frigging LED lightSupport

Last Updated:

1. geeingu

geeingu Well-Known Member

So are there any apps where I can get notified of a miss call etc without turning on and off the screen all the time? Thanx

Advertisement
  2. landovr

landovr Well-Known Member

Unfortunately this phone has no notification light, so there is no way I know of that you can see missed calls or messages without turning on the screen.
  3. geeingu

geeingu Well-Known Member

Found an app

[​IMG]
  4. thewalkingdead

thewalkingdead Active Member

I feel your pain coming from the HTC Evo 4G to the Note. I miss that hsrdware feature.
  5. highwayman1224

highwayman1224 Well-Known Member

Download noled from the market
    Joonbugg likes this.
  6. thewalkingdead

thewalkingdead Active Member

An app cannot adequately replace a piece of hardware. I's not the same and doesn't eat up the battery?
  7. highwayman1224

highwayman1224 Well-Known Member

It adequately fixes it on my phone. Have no clue if it eats the battery since mines plugged in most of the time. It's an awesome app.
  8. Joonbugg

Joonbugg Member

I just downloaded noled and customized it to work with voicemails, texts, and emails. Works like a charm. Nice little app, and free is always good.
  9. Evil.Bonsai

Evil.Bonsai Well-Known Member

Remember, if you're not paying for it, you're not the customer. You're the product.
  10. triumvirant

triumvirant Member

if you root your phone, you can install BLN Control. It uses the capacitive button backlight as a notification LED replacement, flashing when you receive a notification.
  11. ferret141

ferret141 Well-Known Member

Vibration will use up juice.

I like triumvirant's suggestion because that will use hardly anything.