• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

So I just got a new one of these

Styxx

Nov 5, 2010
Any advice on what to do with it? I've made a step up from a Sony Ericsson C903 and I'm a little overwhelmed. Two things I do know about are computers and guitars, and with both I find that the first few days after getting a new one are spent making it "mine". So what would people suggest I do? So far I've downloaded a couple of games, a barcode/QR reader and a couple of audio tools. I know it's a bit of a broad question, and that it really depends upon what I want to do with it. I guess I'd just like to know what everybody else does and then pick and choose useful suggestions ;)

Any advice on what to do with it? I've made a step up from a Sony Ericsson C903 and I'm a little overwhelmed. Two things I do know about are computers and guitars, and with both I find that the first few days after getting a new one are spent making it "mine". So what would people suggest I do? So far I've downloaded a couple of games, a barcode/QR reader and a couple of audio tools. I know it's a bit of a broad question, and that it really depends upon what I want to do with it. I guess I'd just like to know what everybody else does and then pick and choose useful suggestions ;)

well no harm in starting to costomise the look of your homepages i say, uber useful thread here to try out:

http://androidforums.com/htc-desire-hd/212949-show-us-your-dhd-screens.html

hope it helps for now

Reactions: Styxx
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones