So I Just Read...

Last Updated:

1. dodgerbluehero

dodgerbluehero Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. NovaFox238

NovaFox238 Well-Known Member

lol, that just makes me think. "well atleast Sprint doesnt give us useless dates, and just lets us wait until it comes." xD

3. dodgerbluehero

dodgerbluehero Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i know! I would be so bummed if i was promised 2.1 and as i waited for it found out it delayed AGAIN! :mad:

4. JMac202

JMac202 Well-Known Member

The worst part is the date is TBD. They have no idea when they will officially release it to them after it was already promised to them.

5. Visionikz03

Visionikz03 Well-Known Member

This should make all those official 2.1 whiners feel better! At least we aren't the only ones getting d**ked around lol... hmmmn that makes me wonder if some deal-breaking bug arose at the last minute... Who knows and honestly who gives... I'm perfectly happy with the performance of the ported 2.1 roms available now and wouldn't trade up for official rom. I could care less when they finally drop the update! And what are they crying for anyway? They at least have 2.0 which isn't a huge jump to 2.1!

6. momoceio

momoceio Well-Known Member

Verizon never said they were getting the update yesterday...all they said was that 1000 phones would be updated as a test.