so i returned my old phone

Last Updated:

1. thegame2388

thegame2388 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i upgraded to a hero a while back about 25 days ago. i didnt like it so i figured i'd return the hero, activate my old phone back, and then just WAIT for the evo

so i did that like 2 days except sprint.com or bestbuy.com doesnt show that i have my upgrade eligibility back. do i call sprint? does this process take llike 10 days or something??

i really dont want to get screwed over

Advertisement
  2. FunDroid

FunDroid Banned

Call Sprint C/S once they figure it out it takes about 48 hours for the upgrade date to show on your account.

3. novarider

novarider Well-Known Member

I was told by sprint c/s that the account status is instant. The lady said if I return a phone I can instantly go to another store and get a new phone.

4. thegame2388

I returned mine Saturday at like 9PM. Right now, it's Monday at like 120PM.

5. thegame2388

i upgraded to a hero a while back about 25 days ago. i didnt like it so i figured i'd return the hero, activate my old phone back, and then just WAIT for the evo

so i did that like 2 days except sprint.com or bestbuy.com doesnt show that i have my upgrade eligibility back. do i call sprint? does this process take llike 10 days or something??

i really dont want to get screwed over

6. surfologist87

surfologist87 Well-Known Member

Yeah give sprint a call. That process usually takes about 24 hours to update on your account (been there done that) and it was fine the next day.

They have your purchase/return on record, and should be able to help you out with a simple phone call.

7. thegame2388

I called Sprint on Monday. They gave me a weird answer. They said the phone I returned hasn't arrived at their facilities so they can't upgrade reset yet. Then I call another number, the telesales #, and they said they're going to do it again and reset it for me.

Then I call yesterday, and was like "okay its been 24 hours, why can't I see anything on the website?"

She told me to call back tomorrow

So it's tomorrow....and by that I mean today and nothing is up on the website, although she did say the website is about 24 hrs behind realtime so that i need to call them back

ill do that ASAP