so i shake my n7 and i hear something rattle? not good? or who cares?General

1. metalbiker

metalbiker Well-Known Member

everything is fine just hear something rattle i have dropped it but no scratches or physical damage

Advertisement
  2. Rcarnes91

Rcarnes91 Well-Known Member

Whatever is in there will cause damage sooner or later
  3. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

When you dropped it, it probably broke something inside like a screw hole or a plastic tab or something. i would keep it in the back of your mind just in case something does happen but other than that theres not a whole lot you can do :(
  4. systemofadown

systemofadown Well-Known Member

I'll play the Devil's side... it would drive me nuts hearing something rattling around inside mine (like the rocks in my head ;) ). I would be dying to know what it was. you could check out some of the vids on youtube showing how to remove the back cover & pop it off. I've opened mine up a couple times That's me though, I would not mind voiding the warranty so keep that in mind as that's 1 of the big risks you take. Otherwies let it rattle :smokingsomb:
    metalbiker likes this.
  5. Thats

Thats That guy is This VIP Member

I would highly suggest NOT pulling your Nexus 7 apart. If that broken off fragments ends up short circuiting your tablet you should be able to get a warranty replacement (not 100% sure about that).

Just be up front and honest. Always seems to help.
    metalbiker likes this.
  6. JanComputerman

JanComputerman Well-Known Member

Check along the edges of the plastic back for points that can be separated easily, chances are you may have broken off a little snap from the back plastic cover and its nothing to worry about. Also check the connector and earphone jack for damage.
  7. metalbiker

actually it just seems like nothing to bad its like something loose. can only hear if i violently shake it. lol thanks guys
  8. Rcarnes91

Pull off the back with your finger nail and if something comes out cool and if nothing comes out send it back
  9. ispamforfood

ispamforfood Well-Known Member

Simple solution... If you only hear it when you VIOLENTLY shake it... STOP SHAKING IT!!!

Jesus... why would anyone do that on purpose anyway??
  10. Rcarnes91

Even if you don't shake it, it is still there ignoring the problem does not make it go away
  11. metalbiker

Jesus... why would anyone do that on purpose anyway??[/QUOTE]

lol i put my shit to the test, and its been unlocked and rommed so prolly will void warranty... but for $200 i can just get a new one if anything happens....