So I tried to go back to stock home today.

Last Updated:

1. El Blacksheep

El Blacksheep Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Since I'm on a 2.1 ROM with live wallpapers and a 7 screen 2.0.1 home, I thought I'd give stock home a chance. I couldn't even last the whole day - as soon as I got to work I switched it back over to sweeterhome. I'll live with the rare FCs and the long slow buggy bootups for now :D

Anyone else addicted to their home replacement?

Advertisement
  2. DaygosDankest

DaygosDankest Well-Known Member

I was, I gave up on it after I stuck on the droid eye and had to run the phone in safe mode to uninstall SH tho.

3. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

I'm not crazy about SH's file management, or lack thereof ... But living without it is far worse than living with it's issues. I have my theme tweaked to the max and it just works for me. Like no other home-replacement app could dream of doing.

So I'm with ya man. Until something comes along that out-functions it, I'm using Sweeter Home Preview 2.

4. MisterEff

MisterEff Well-Known Member

I am using the 2.1 Launcher and I could not go back if that counts. It FCs sometimes and also sometimes it freezes and causes my phone to reboot but I like it better than the original.

5. StingRay

StingRay Well-Known Member

I'm also using the 2.1 Launcher and have not had any real slowdowns or closures. When I originally installed I did have some FC's and slowness, but uninstalled and then put it back and now it runs quite smooth.

I was using PandaHome for quite a while, but it got to where the new upgrades made it very slow w/FC's all the time, so I gave it up.....

tried SweeterHome2, but didn't care for the way it worked....also very buggy on my Droid....

6. kokiangel

kokiangel Well-Known Member

I am so hooked on Sweeter Home. Got my screens just how I want them. I tried going back to stock this weekend when I installed a new ROM. Even tried a few of the other home replacements to see if maybe I could switch and give up the FC's but I am just liking my own theme too much. I lasted maybe an hour without it.:D