So I'm on 2.1, but I have a few questions

Last Updated:

1. cij1916

cij1916 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

On 1.5, I was able to sync only the group that I wanted for my phone book (in this case I had created a group called phone) now I don't see this option and it's throwing ALL my groups into my contact list...I deleted a couple groups thinking I had to do that...WRONG...it's deleting the groups out of gmail period...any suggestions, I can't scroll thru thousands of contacts.

2ndly on my home screen, clouds just went floating by on my screen lol...I guess that's because it's partly sunny?

Advertisement
  2. 330D

330D From My Cold Dead Hands VIP Member

The weather is what you get for lwp... haha. And the contact thing, I have no idea. I only have about 140 contacts and they're all google...

3. cij1916

well I had a couple emails loading...then I just had names change lol, it's crazy, like b4 I had somebody's name listed as so&so's mom, now it has their name there lol

4. cij1916

and of course, texts don't work now...gotta call sprint

5. justinwhittemore

justinwhittemore Member

I just updated my phone with the official 2.1 and everything is working great.

6. cij1916

well considering there is no way to only sync 1 group, and the only way to see that group is go to into people, go to groups, then hit that group, guess i can also say everything is working great lol