1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

so im thinking about upgrading...

1. stang117

stang117 Member

Is the lg phone the only one with a snapdragon 800 out in the us? I would love be a s4 active but if it is going to eventually get a 800 I'll wait until then. Anyone know?Any other super high end devices coming out soon? I have kind of been out of the loop, but my upgrade on att is ready and I'm looking for a good performance leap from my atrix HD. Thanks!

Edit: If nothing else is coming out, I may get a s4 or s4 active. Are the processors and ram the same in the two? Only difference is camera right?

Advertisement
    :
  2. gtbarry

gtbarry Well-Known Member

Currently I think it is only the LG G2. But the Sony Xperia Z Ultra and some device by Lenovo are possibilities. But I have no idea when.
    stang117 likes this.
  3. stang117

stang117 Member

Ah I see. I just don't want to buy an s4 and them change to a 800 right after.
  4. bjacks12

bjacks12 Well-Known Member

The new Nexus 5 will probably have an 800...but will be made by LG if that's a dealbreaker for you.
    stang117 likes this.
  5. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

The Note 3 has a Snap800 I believe.
  6. stang117

stang117 Member

Ok sounds like nexus 5 is where I'm going. I saw the g2 but didn't like the buttons on it. Nexus 5 sounds like a beast, now just have to wait, hopefully it is October.
  7. gtbarry

8. stang117

stang117 Member

Cool. Yeah I'm digging that. I've only owned Motorola androids. I'm hoping the switch won't be too hard. The only thing I really like about motoblur is the clock circles widget, but I'm sure I'll find another one I'll like. Hopefully it has the 3 gigs of ram they are talking about, wow.
  9. gtbarry

Unlike some companies, at least you won't have to buy all new charging cables
  10. aohus

aohus Well-Known Member