• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

So it's the weekend. Anyone else still remember the rollback?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is what Xanax..kinda prevents? What with being an antidepressant and all.

Not trying to be a knowitall, though it's gonna sound like I am, but just wanted you to be aware that Xanax is not an anti-depressant. It is an anti-anxiety medication. Two different disorders, two different classes of drug, though they are often prescribed together.

Back OT...I have a feeling this is all just an elaborate hoax. Would be nice to be proven wrong, though.

Upvote 0
Well, I was pointing out the coincidence that you are the generic term for Xanax and you also said in your post to not commit suicide. Which is what Xanax..kinda prevents? What with being an antidepressant and all.

I may not be in on the joke here, but I think when he said "xanax" he was referring to you, since alprazolam is another name for xanax.

Yet again the joke may be over my head.

No...not over your head. Smacky and I are pretty sarcastic with our humor even if it's meant in good fun. I usually answer back with sarcasm...I got the original joke. :)

Haha, that's what I was doing.

Come on alaprozalabamamalam

Thats how you say it when you've taken a couple of alprazolams.

Upvote 0
Not trying to be a knowitall, though it's gonna sound like I am, but just wanted you to be aware that Xanax is not an anti-depressant. It is an anti-anxiety medication. Two different disorders, two different classes of drug, though they are often prescribed together.

Back OT...I have a feeling this is all just an elaborate hoax. Would be nice to be proven wrong, though.

You are absolutely right. I came up with the name because my motto is, "chill out". Well, that kind of goes along with what Xanax does for a person. Many folks on here need to take 1 or 5 of them...hourly.

Upvote 0
I haven't gotten anything!
I was chatting with motoxcreature the other day via PM and he was explaining to me how both he and his cousin have exams coming up very soon and that I would not believe the homework load he is receiving right now. If I remember correctly, he wasn't going to attempt to recontact his cousin until today and assured me that he would keep me posted.
Thanks for getting us up to speed as of today. Really, really hope motoxcreature gets us a downgrade method....

Upvote 0
i hope it is not a hoax but i am pretty skeptical that this person's cousin can find out a way to rollback and none of the devs that have been working on this for a while have found a way...

but who knows maybe this guy really is a "code genius"

wouldn't surprise me either way. Lots of"devs" just seem script kiddies to me. I hate coding though and dont get it so hopefully i dont offend anyone with actual talent.

Upvote 0
Guys, I finally got the rollback.

walmart1.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones