so many force closes?!!

Last Updated:

1. crystalisabel5

crystalisabel5 New Member This Topic's Starter

im getting force closes on my emails on my SMS texts with the default message program and also when i get a call it keeps ringing forever and makes me force close and also when i go to hang up the screen stays black and then makes me force close. ive tried batt pull many times. anyone else having this problem?!

Advertisement
  2. jeepguy_1980

jeepguy_1980 Well-Known Member

I have never had to force close any program for any reason and I have lots of apps installed.

3. jsquared

jsquared Member

I got force closing when trying to open email attachments, did a battery pull and seemed to help at least for now...went to the local verizon store where i had mine replaced just two days ago and asked if they have any new droids but all the ones in stock are the first shipment...I guess I'll wait until 12-11

4. djsat03

djsat03 Well-Known Member

I get force close a lot, and i had to do an hard reset of the phone couple of times to fix even the application that came with the phone to stop doing that. After couple of days of usage it does same thing. I had problem mostly with car home and when i click on Navigation or contacts i had to force close it every time. I don't know if i should go into the store and do an exchange or not because its very annoying sometimes, i had problem with camera too it kept asking me to force close it and i had to do an hard reset to get it to work.

5. oceanlight

oceanlight Well-Known Member

ditto here

6. galt

galt Well-Known Member

Android is not as rock-solid as they would like. Installed apps that are not running can cause all kinds of problems. Before you blame the phone, uninstall apps as needed to clear up any problems.

7. n9zez

n9zez Well-Known Member

All of a sudden my Facebook app is acting up and force closing. First time I have seen the force close message!