• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

so many force closes?!!

im getting force closes on my emails on my SMS texts with the default message program and also when i get a call it keeps ringing forever and makes me force close and also when i go to hang up the screen stays black and then makes me force close. ive tried batt pull many times. anyone else having this problem?!

I got force closing when trying to open email attachments, did a battery pull and seemed to help at least for now...went to the local verizon store where i had mine replaced just two days ago and asked if they have any new droids but all the ones in stock are the first shipment...I guess I'll wait until 12-11

Upvote 0
I get force close a lot, and i had to do an hard reset of the phone couple of times to fix even the application that came with the phone to stop doing that. After couple of days of usage it does same thing. I had problem mostly with car home and when i click on Navigation or contacts i had to force close it every time. I don't know if i should go into the store and do an exchange or not because its very annoying sometimes, i had problem with camera too it kept asking me to force close it and i had to do an hard reset to get it to work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones