So many problems..Support

Last Updated:

1. asfastpitch2009

asfastpitch2009 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

first of all i'd like to say sorry for those still waiting for their phones :/ But anyway i'm here to complain ;)

Ok, so.. My screen turns black when i wake up my phone. frequent reboots, that it does on it's on, not to mention the lines showing up across my screen. this phone has never been dropped and has a screen protector and case on it. :( looks like i'll be calling verizon for a replacement - totally unacceptable, but understandable considering it's a new phone.. and it seems these days things are being rushed out the door.

Advertisement
  2. Gamble

Gamble Well-Known Member

Sounds like you bought a "lemon". Look on the bright side, at least the odds are in your favor that the replacement will be flawless. You could have a phone that has a permanent flaw like the iPhone 4 lol.

3. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

I hope your next one works out better for you!

4. asfastpitch2009

asfastpitch2009 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

lol this made me laugh. i just watched the apple smartphone antenna test of the droid x, and i'm pretty sure they beefed that up just a tad too much, ridiculous! lol YouTube - Apple - Smartphone Antenna Performance - Motorola Droid X

5. esn

esn Well-Known Member

My screen freezes about five times a day I hope a patch is sent out for the few issues that the X has. But other wise the X Is awesome IMO. I have had almost all of Verizons android devices except for Devour and by far the X has them all beat! I did not think I was going to like the size but now I don't even notice it. I do miss the Dinc here and there but the X is the winner.

6. Gamble

Gamble Well-Known Member

Are you using the stock launcher? If so, I would recommend using ADW or Launcher Pro. My stock launcher froze up sporadically as well, but I've had no issues with ADW and Launcher Pro.